Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Too busy?

I've been having "too busy moments" lately. You know, those stress things that come out - like an eye twitch, headache, milk fever, or can't find the right word because the mind's too full, etc.

Well, the other day I was talking to Dot's orthodontist receptionist. We were changing a date and time, so she restated the info at the end of the conversation.
I replied, "Yep, sounds awful!" in a cheerful voice. Then, "ah.., I mean.., Great!"
We both hung up laughing.

4 comments:

Canoearoo said...

my email is reddcin@yahoo.com

Joyful Noise said...

Tis the season for busyness...I need to remember to slow down as well - my poor kids get the worst end of it! Although any dentist/ortho appt is awful!

Qtpies7 said...

Oh, dear, time for a long soak in the tub with a good book.
I sent the necklaces home with Anna tonight.

Grandma J said...

Would that be what they call a "Freudian Slip"? Obviously, dentist appts are usually awful at best.

BTW, I tagged you for a game. Check out my blog for details.