Dessert's recent addiction. He usually only gets to play when I'm gone. So all day today (when we've been home) he's been begging for me to go somewhere. He complained that everytime I was gone, he was gone too. We went today to a church family reunion, from the church I grew up with. We were all gone all afternoon. So I finally gave him 20 minutes. I caved, but he loves me. :-)
Here are the kids goofing around and trying new flavors of Jelly Belly's.
Even Kip couldn't escape the camera.
Or Darling. lol. :-)
Why does Dime want to save all these bottles? I just don't get it. I keep trying to make him throw them away. They are up to 3 months old.
3 comments:
Fun pics - congrats on the new camera...I could never be without mine! Darling is getting so big - I love the picture of her "petting" the candy. My boys like to "play" with it.
Stay Warm!
BTW - I have an award awaiting you at my site...
http://jodysjoys.blogspot.com/2008/12/rewards-received.html
That was a fun post! I love all the pictures, fun to see your family in action...need a picture of you, too!
We need to get our girls together again soon! She is growing up so much, and almost 2! Are you going to have a party for her?
Post a Comment