Friday, February 06, 2009

So much for my previous entry! Wednesday both Dot and Deer got the bug. I now have a bucket by the younger boys' bed, in case... But they haven't come down with it yet. I guess I'll wait a week before I pronounce us bug free.

The weather yesterday was gorgeous! In the 30's. Today is predicted to be closer to the 40's, and we are all cheering!! :-) Everyone in Minnesota knows what a paradigm shift is. In case you didn't know, a paradigm shift happens every spring and fall. In the fall, at 40 degrees one wears a hat, coat, mittens, and scarf, and shivers!! In the spring, at 40 degrees one wears a sweatshirt and mittens, and runs around cheering the advent of spring!! It will be one of my highlights today to go outside and get rid of some of the ice off of our cement patios. Whoo-Hoo!

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

I didn't know it was called that, but it is amazing! I know that 70 degrees in the house in the summer is HOT and 70 in the winter feels COLD. Crazy! That is due to humidity, though. The lack of humidty makes the house feel cold.