Sunday, May 03, 2009

Tonight We Dance!

Friday night was Deer's Ballet Recital!! She was so excited. She says it's the only recital she would love to do over and over again.
Deer and Allison greeting the guests:

Posing up front with the girls:

Deer and her class:

Being silly :-)

Deer and her sweet teacher, Elizabeth:

Dot was a wonderful helper for E. She thoroughly enjoyed helping with the girls!

The dads get in on the fun:

Future Dancer? :-)

Making friends:

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow looks like they did a great job and had a lot of fun doing it! Wahoo!

Sassyfrazz said...

How fun!! Where do you go with this? I can totally see Maddie and your littlest one doing this fun sport/activity together! I used to do ballet and tap, and I would love to see if Maddie would want to do that someday. I have a feeling it will be right up her alley.
I would love to hear where you take your daughter!
I really enjoyed the pic of the dads with their daughters, too! :)