


Papa, Uncle J., Drum, & Dime went fishing and were successful! Uncle J & Dessert also went fishing off the dock, making Dessert feel like a million bucks. Monday was a bit breezy but the kids enjoyed working with the waves. Wow, can a weekend fly by.
Dunk started sheet metal work on Wed. He will know in a week how long this job might last. We are excited to have him back to work. We all need to adapt to the new schedule of early to bed. :-)
July 4th was a wierd day as Dot & Drum spent the day helping out with a parades, I had a bad headache, and the rest spent a very quiet day here. Finally in the evening, Dunk got out the firecrackers and they had fun lighting them off until they got ready to go to the big fireworks in town. Dot decided to keep me company and Gma W. joined the fireworks crew. They had a great time! Dessert told me the next morning that they were "Awesome!"
On Wed, Dunk worked, and I spent the day trying different things to get rid of my headache. I finished off with a trip to the chiropractor and Feverfew tincture (Wow, does that taste bad!). This morning I woke early with the excitement of NO headache! What a relief. PTL.
Today Deer is helping out with a younger friend's birthday party and the boys are going with Mom to get swim shirts from Old Navy Outlet - Lord willing. Dot wants to just R&R it - she's been busy.
I got the results back from my blood work yesterday and basically everything came back negative, my joint pain has resolved itself, and it is just one of those things we will probably never know why. I'm just so glad it was not permanent. (I had a week of joint pain. My knees were the worst.) Anyway...
No comments:
Post a Comment